1. Fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired that you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round – remembering that the man who always fights one more round is never whipped.
2. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.
3.“You don’t get to choose how you are going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you are going to live. Now.”
4.“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of conflict and controversy”
– Martin Luther King Jr.
5.“Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.”
– Ralph Waldo Emerson
6.“Awareness is something that is very important. And you say that it looks impossible to become what we really are, to be authentic, to be ourselves again. But I will tell you that it is much more difficult to try to be what we are not.”
-Don Miguel Ruiz
7.“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
8.“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.”
9.“Give me a stock clerk with a goal, and I will give you a man who will make history. Give me a man without a goal, and I will give you a stock clerk.”
10.Great effort from great motives is the best definition of a happy life.
-William Ellery Channing
11.There are two things to aim at in life; first to get what you want, and after that to enjoy it. Only the wisest of mankind has achieved the second.
-Logan Pearsall Smith
13. ‘The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.’
– Vince Lombardi
14. If you don’t go after what you want, you’ll never have it. If you don’t ask, the answer is always no. If you don’t step forward, you’re always in the same place.
– Nora Roberts
15. If you want your life to be a magnificent story, then begin by realizing that you are the author and everyday you have the opportunity to write a new page.
– Mark Houlahan
16. Don’t make me walk when I want to fly.
17. Rest but never quit. Even the sun has a sinking spell each evening. But it always rises the next morning. At sunrise, every soul is born again.
– Unknown Auther
18. God never sends us more than we can handle.
– Mother Theresa
19. Promise yourself to be so strong that nothing can disturb your peace of mind.
– Christian Larson
20. Remember the storm is a good opportunity for the pine and the cypress to show their strength and their stability.
– Ho Chi Minh