Your outfits are directly related to your personality. Your dressing up style is the first thing that is looked upon by the people. Before communicating with you, they get the 50% percent idea about who you are by gazing at your dressing style only. Dressing is the first thing with which your personality is accessed outside your home. Therefore, you have to take extra care of your dress as they reveal what you are. Style needs no age boundary and has no proper definition as yet. Everyone sets the fashion of their own and select what they find most comfortable to wear. Later, this is what is seen as style. After all, everyone has a right to look attractive. However some people might like to keep it plain with blank apparel, others might want to catch concentration and wear something that is striking and attractive like a rhinestone shirt. Whatever might be the situation, your dress creates a great impact on the individuals around you and signify your honest person.
To be able to dress according to your personality, you must first find out who you really are and what are your aims and aspirations. After that you have to figure out what image do you want to project about yourself in public and then figure out the dress that suits according to you and your personality.
Your dressing is all about giving respect to the people around you. Whatever you wear in your residence or indoors is not really important. You can move around wearing anything sloppy or just anything you are at ease. Yet, when you have to go outdoors, you just cannot manage with a sloppy appearance. The way you look gives people an opportunity to arrive on a final verdict about you and your correct personality. In order to give an impressive picture to the people around you, you have to regard them and their perspective. Therefore, you should put up nice avatar.
Here are some of the tips that you can follow to make a better impression of yourself:
• Choose your clothing according to your body type and not according to the current trend. It is not at all essential to follow the current trend. Instead, make your own trend and follow your own style statement.
• Choose your outfits according to your looks. Your outfits should enhance your looks and not distract it.
• It is very important to be able carry your outfit comfortably. Your outfit should reflect your self-confidence and your self esteem. If you wear a sari and you don’t how to carry it with poise and elegance, then there is no point in wearing it.
• How you dress depends on what is the place you are moving to. How you may dress for your workplace may be totally dissimilar to what you might wear for a friend’s party. Dress appropriately according to the kind of occasion you are going to.
• It is always better to wear one interesting things than several different things. One thing makes one best statement about your personality. If you are wearing many trendy things at once, one cannot judge your individual style other than a mess of all the accessories.
• When you are at your office, your attire depicts a lot about you. Whatever you do, you have to stay formal. This is how you pay respect to other employees and also your head. Men should have their cuffs always buttoned, and their ties should never be drooping loose.
• Females on the other hand should also take a lot of care when they dress up for work. Even though the summers would cut down the cuts you usually wear, but at work it is important to be modest. You can wear a skirt but not a very short one. Wearing revealing clothes will give an image of you being flirtatious or looking for some benefits through the kind of clothes you wear.
• what you wear should largely be according to your own body structure. A skinny person wearing jumpers or ill fitted outfits will look like a complete fashion disaster, so would an obese person wearing anything that shows most of his or her body fat. Rather than selecting what looks good on everybody, select what suits you and your body structure the mosts.
• The key is to keep your the dressing close to the traditions and customs of that area. In a nutshell, no matter what you wear, make it chic and impressive and acceptable according to your comfort zone.
• Also your dressing might be determined by your geographical place you are in. Everything you wear might not be seen with a warm welcome in different areas of the globe.
• And finally, dress up according to your age. It looks awkward when a middle aged woman wears a miniskirt. Whereas when a young girl wears it, she looks good and trendy.